Senior Spotlight

The future is looking bright for Chloe Geiger
Senior Spotlight

This senior was accepted into college before her final year even started.

Senior Chloe Geiger, Class of 2024, is ready to move on and head to Southwest State Marshall (SMSU) for 4 years. She chose this college because it was far enough away but also close enough so she can still come home on the weekends and visit her family. She is going for an early education major, and possibly a minor in speech pathology.

She works at KidsX-Cel which is somewhat different than what she is doing in the future but also kinda similar in a way. “Working at the daycare will be a little more different, I will be the only staff in the room because I will be the teacher for the class and I will be working with kids that are around 5-6 instead of infants.”

Chloe went back and thought about some things she would miss about her time at NUHS. “Something I will miss about high school is BOTC and some of my classmates that I have had.”

But then we wanted to know what she was most excited about after high school. “I am excited to be out of high school and start my journey as an adult and see what life is like on my own, but I will be sad leaving my friends and family.”

“Enjoy high school as much as possible while you’re here because time flies by faster than you think,” Senior Chloe Geiger said.