Eagles spread their wings in the community

What is Eagle Enterprise all about?

Connecting the school to the community is as vital as ever, and a lesser-known way to do that is through a program called Eagle Enterprises.

Eagle Enterprises is taught at the CTE center for 2 hours each day, giving students opportunities to reach out to the community and help them with projects around town.

“It gives people a chance to connect with the school that wouldn’t be possible otherwise,” Eagle Enterprise instructor Ms. Brandt said. “And since the CTE center is relatively new, it gives people a chance to see what’s going on there.”

Eagle Enterprises
Eagle Enterprises

Eagle Enterprises is a unique program at NUHS. Getting information out about it and attracting students to it is an ongoing project. Currently Eagle Enterprise has about 12 students enrolled. The program is open to anyone interested.

“There is no other class that will allow you to earn your own profit that turns into scholarship money for the students working,” said Morgan Hauenstein, the social media manager and marketer for Eagle Enterprises. She said that Eagle Enterprise is unique because “it is a student-run business that allows me to learn skills and reach out to the community.”

So, the chance to earn your own scholarship money will draw you in, and hopefully, all the hard work will pay off.