Ella Landsteiner

Intro to business students come up with a game to give customers the chance of getting 10% off in the school store.

School Store Steal

Intro to business students came up with a new game last week for a chance to get money off their purchase at the NUHS school store.

The intro to business students were found in the commons recently last week playing a game that could get customers a discount at the NUHS school store.

Ella Landsteiner

The game consists of throwing a ball into a bucket for one dollar and if the ball is made into the bucket the winner receives 10% off of their whole purchase at the NUHS school store.

An intro to business student explained while the game was being played that it is a good way to gain a little profit for just a shot at the game, and could also benefit the customer if they win.

The NUHS school store has been around since the new high school has been built back in 2016. The intro to business students have been in charge of running the store since then.

“I will definitely stop by the school store and try out this game to get money off my purchase from the NUHS school store,” customer Karson Schmid said.