Eagle Enterprise Starting To Soar

Eagle Enterprise is starting to get spring time busy. They are preparing to be busy once the spring time weather is offically here.

March 16, 2021

Eagle Enterprise is working on many projects right now. Eagle Enterprise is a student-run business through New Ulm High School that started in 2019. The business is run by New Ulm high school juniors and seniors. They do anything from clothing orders to metal shop orders to woodshop orders. If you have a need they would be happy to help you fulfill that need.

Some projects they just finished up are the eagle enterprise employee sweatshirts, floating shelves for a customer, and more. Some projects they are currently working on are MN wood twins signs, MN wood Wild signs, MN wood eagle signs, Adirondack chairs, building sheds, planting seeds for a plant sale in spring, a metal NU River Rats sign, welding dumpsters for Braun & Borth Sanitation in Sleepy Eye and much more.

The clothing orders are fulfilled by Gracie Altmann and occasionally Evan Griebel. They can make you a cup with a saying or whatever you are thinking of for, a shirt or sweatshirt with a design, a car sticker, a bag with a design on it, and much more. Gracie Altmann said, “Springtime is a busy time for many businesses, and even though we are a student-run business and it’s not springtime yet we are getting to a busy peak and preparing to finish all of our jobs before we seniors graduate. Some clothing orders take longer than others depending on if we have to create a design and get it approved by the customer first, how big or small the order is, and whether or not we have a current project when someone places an order. ”

Gracie Altmann Working on designing a FFA emblem to put on a cup.

The sheds they are building are ones community members can buy; if they don’t like the ones that are already built then they can special order them to how big or small they would like them. Kyle Esser said,” We are working hard and efficiently to get these sheds built so that we can start new projects to help fulfill customer’s needs.” The sheds are being built outside the woodshop at NUHS.