Out into the real world

It’s time to meet these seniors for the last time
Out into the real world

Pulling all-nighters, turning in assignments at the last minute, and going to late-night sporting events are what these seniors have been doing for the last four years. As the school year comes closer to an end these seniors are more excited than ever. Either way, these three seniors are ready to leave New Ulm Public High School.

Senior Spotlight
Billy Mount
Billy Mount

Billy Mount is a senior at NUHS. His plan after high school is to work for Cottonwood Valley Concrete for a while, then hopefully open up his own business. Billy said his favorite memories of high school are "all of the friends I have made, all the things we did as seniors, and also all of the times in the Eagles squadron." When it comes to teachers, Billy’s favorite teacher is Mr. Briggs because the way he taught was entertaining, and he was super helpful when it came to projects. When asked if he was excited to leave high school, he answered, “Yes, because I'm excited to go and work and make some money working full time”.

Tyler Widmark
Tyler Widmark

Tyler Widmark is a senior at NUHS. When asked about his favorite high school memories, he answered, “The friends I made. I made a ton of new friends throughout high school and had a lot of memories with them in classes at open lunch or when we would hang out outside of school. I've made a couple life lifelong friends.” His plans after high school include going to South Central College in Mankato, working for a few years and saving up some money, and then eventually wanting to open his own business. Tyler’s favorite teacher is Mr.Engeldinger because his classes were super fun, and we knew how to make anyone laugh or smile. He kept things interesting and made the class very enjoyable. When asked if he was excited to leave, he answered, “Yes and no, I'm excited to be independent and an adult, but it is also kind of sad to leave a place with so many memories. As much as I complain about school, I'll miss it”.

Nicoles Adame
Nicoles Adame

Nicoles Adame is a senior at NUHS. Nick plans to work all summer and then go to South Central College in the fall to attend for business. Nick's favorite memory of high school was being with friends and hanging out with them late at night. His favorite teacher is Mr. Foley because he was always willing to help him when he needed it the most. When asked if he was excited to leave high school, he answered, “Yes, I am very excited to leave high school and finally be able to live on my own with my own freedoms.”